Buck Valley Ranch LLC
Horseback riding is the main attraction at our farm located in the Appalachian Mountains of south central Pennsylvania's Fulton County. Enjoy watching wildlife in a peaceful, secluded setting. Stay in our four bedroom guest house filled with cowboy memorabilia and antiques. Fill up on healthy and hearty meals prepared with attention to dietary needs. Relax in the hot tub or cool off in the swimming pool. Each season offers different views of flora and fauna. We are just two hours from Baltimore, Washington DC, and Pittsburgh.
|Types of Lodging|| House|
|Number of Bedrooms|| 4|
|Internet Available|| Yes|
|Allowed to Help with Farm Chores||Yes|
|Type of Farm|| Horse|
|Animals on Farm|| Exotic; Horses; Poultry|
|Horseback Riding Available|| Yes, on premises|
|Swimming Available|| Pool|
|Hunting or Fishing Allowed|| Hunting|
- Whitetail Ski Resort
- Western Maryland Rails to Trails - This paved trail is located in the thin Maryland neck between Hancock and Fort Frederick. Since this is a paved trail, it's a great spot for cycling and rollerblading.
- C&O Canal Towpath - You can cycle, hike, run, and walk, along the C&O Canal or the Great Allegheny Passage. You can fish, kayak and canoe in the Potomac River. We can shuttle cyclists to and from the canal.
- Old Bedford Village - Visitors of all ages will enjoy military and civilian re-enactments, colonial crafts, exhibits and instructions, festivals, murder/mystery evenings, old fashioned Christmas celebrations and more.
- Western Maryland Scenic Railroad - The Western Maryland Scenic Railroad round trip excursion is an exciting mix.
- Berkeley Springs, West Virginia - Berkeley Springs is an historic spa and art filled town nestled in the West Virginia Mountains.
- Antietam Battle Field
- Pennsylvania State Game Lands #049
- Hancock, Maryland